POSITION TITLE: Staff Nutritionist
STATUS: Full Time (37.5 hours / week), Exempt
SALARY RANGE: Competitive Salary – Based on Experience and Education
BENEFITS: Employer Sponsored (100%) Health, Dental, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance, Matching 403b Retirement Plan, Supplemental Insurance and Dependent Coverage
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
Join our fast-paced, fun and dedicated team in caring for those most in need in our community. The Staff Nutritionist is responsible for ensuring high-quality, nutritionally balanced, good tasting and healthy meals are provided through creative menu development, consistent caterer, meal and menu monitoring, and general oversight and development of all nutrition programs according to applicable guidelines and standards. The Nutritionist also develops and implements all Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Education programming. The Nutritionist is the lead team member in continuous food quality improvement, procurement, program development, expansion, and innovation.
- Current Registered Dietitian and Licensed Dietetic Nutritionist (RD, LDN) required.
- Experience in nutrition education, program and menu development, working within State and Federal nutrition program guidelines and regulations very strongly preferred.
- Experience in nutrition program improvement, promotion and counseling preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, client database management, strongly preferred.
- Ability to work professionally and responsibly both as a team member and independently on projects to fruition in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills with high attention to detail.
- Public speaking skills and presentation experience preferred.
- Strong commitment to helping those most in need in our community.
TO APPLY CONTACT: Mark Adler, Executive Director 954-714-6940. Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Position immediately available. Open until filled.
Broward Meals on Wheels an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.