- Meals on Wheels South Florida serves over 10,000 clients throughout South Florida annually
- Meals on Wheels South Florida provides over 1.2 million meals annually
- Our Social Work staff conducts 2,400 in home assessments annually
- We rely on nearly 500 dedicated community volunteers
- Meals on Wheels South Florida supports 200 client companion pets
- Our organization collaborates with government agencies and other nonprofits to deliver our mission
- Meals on Wheels South Florida participates with numerous local, state and national associations to promote and advocate for senior services.
Meals on Wheels South Florida is funded through the State of Florida’s Department of Elder Affairs and the Aging and Disability Resource Center of Broward County, with funds made available by the Federal Older American’s Act, Fair Share dollars and Private Donations.
Mission, vision & values
Ending hunger across all ages with kindness, dignity and compassion.
Our vision is an America in which all seniors live a nourished life with independence and dignity.
Through a comprehensive menu of programs and services, we improve the health and increase the quality of life for those in our community.